You are a job candidate for an employer who asked you to complete your Plum Profile?Or you already have a Plum Profile and an employer is asking you to share it with them?
Here below you will find helpful links to address all your questions!
My Plum Account
- Can I retake the Plum Discovery Survey?
- How can I change my Plum account email address?
- If I re-do my Plum Discovery Survey, will my Plum Profile results change?
Job Application process
- The Job I applied to does not appear on my Applied Page, or a different Job Title appears
- How do I share my existing Plum Profile for a new job application (link my results)?
- The employer cannot see my results because I used a different email address for Plum
- How do I know if my application was successfully submitted?
- I have a disability and I need an accommodation for the Discovery Survey
- I can't login : Unable to login with Provided Credentials
- How can I reset or change my password?
- I can't change my answer to the question
- I can't move/drag the puzzle piece
- The page or questions will not load
- I can't get to the next question / I can't click Next
- The page will not load
- I am having technical issues with Plum (General Troubleshooting)
- I am constantly logged out due to inactivity
More helpful articles: