Are you experiencing technical difficulties accessing your Plum account? Are the images of the Plum Discovery Survey not loading? Is the assessment lagging? Do you see a message that reads "Unable to load questions?". This article is for you!
Here are some efficient troubleshooting steps to resolve technical difficulties completing the Plum Discovery Survey, or accessing the Plum Platform:
1) Ensure you have a stable and reliable internet connection. The vast majority of issues with the Plum Discovery Survey are due to poor internet performance.
2) Use the latest version of Google Chrome as your browser. Alternatively, we suggest trying a different internet browser (Safari, Edge or Firefox). Older browser versions or different browsers than the ones recommended are often the reason for technical difficulties.
3) Try with a different device/tablet/computer/phone.
4) Delete the browser history and cache, and close all your browser windows. Then, attempt again with a fresh window.
5) Please note that if you have plugins or add-ons to your browser, it may also affect the Plum platform performance. If changing browsers was not successful, we recommend accessing Plum using an incognito window.
7) Only use the back button within the Discovery Survey. Avoid using the back button on your browser.
8) Constantly being "Logged out due to inactivity"? Read this article.
9) Sometimes, restarting your computer can go a long way...
We hope this helps!