In your Plum account, you are able to view which job applications your submitted your Plum Profile to, by navigating to My Applications, under My Career.
If you are a Bloomberg applicant, the job listed on your Plum My Applications page may have a different title than the job that you applied to with the employer.
Bloomberg may use one single Plum application category to gather Plum Profiles for several Bloomberg jobs. This is why the job titles may sometimes differ between the Bloomberg application and the Plum application. Sometimes, the year may also differ (You are applying to a 2022 job, however the Plum application says 2021 or 2020).
If you submitted your Plum Profile by clicking on the link sent by Bloomberg via email to share your assessment results, and then logging in, you can rest assured that your results were submitted to the right application.
You can verify which Plum job the Bloomberg job is attached to by observing what application title appears at the top of the login page, after you click on the link sent by Bloomberg. (The link starts by https://secure.plum.io/en/apply/...)
When you click on that link, you are taken to a Plum login page. The Plum Application title is at the top of the login page. The title that appears will tell you which Plum application category you are submitting your results for, no matter the title of the Bloomberg job that you applied to.
For example: In the below screenshot, the Plum application category is the "2022 Global Data Analyst - APAC" , even if the candidate applied to a Hong Kong specific job.
If the application title that appears at the top of the Plum login page does not correspond to what appears on your Plum account My Applications page, you may not have yet submitted your results to it. Find out how to do so in this article: How do I share my existing Plum Profile for a new job application (link my results)?
How do I link my Plum Profile to another Email Address so that Bloomberg can see my application?
In order to link your Plum Profile with the email address used for Bloomberg, you will need to do the following:
- Click on the application link using the email address used with your Bloomberg HIRE account.
- Create your Plum account by entering your name and creating a new password.
- Click “No” when asked if this is the first time you are taking the Plum Discovery Survey.
- Click “Yes” when asked if you would you like to link your previously completed Survey.
- Enter the email address you previously used for your Plum account to complete your Survey.
- Enter in the verification code that is sent to your email address.
- You will then receive confirmation that your two accounts are successfully linked.