Are you a job candidate and an employer asked you to complete your Plum Profile? Or maybe you already have a Plum Profile and an employer is asking you to share it with them? Below you will find helpful links to address all your questions!
- Everything you may be curious to know before taking the Plum assessment (FAQ)
- Plum Academy Video Series: Your introduction to Plum
Plum assessment and Job Application process
- Is the assessment timed?
- How can I find and manage my language settings in Plum?
- The Job I applied to does not appear on my Applied Page, or a different Job Title appears
- How do I share my existing Plum Profile for a new job application (link my results)?
- The employer cannot see my results because I used a different email address for Plum
- How do I know if my application was successfully submitted?
- I have a disability and I need an accommodation for the Discovery Survey
My Plum Account
- How do I link my Plum Profile to my other Plum account/email address?
- How can I change my Plum account email address?
- I already took the assessment. Do I need to retake it or can I submit my existing Profile for a new application?
- Can I re-do the assessment?
- I am having technical issues with Plum (General Troubleshooting)
- Login Issues
- How can I reset or change my password?
- I can't change my answer to the question
- I can't move/drag the puzzle piece
- I can't get to the next question / I can't click Next
More helpful articles:
If you would like to connect with the Plum technical team, click on the "Help" button on the bottom right of the FAQ page.