Are you are a Plum customer and you use Plum for Recruiting, Match Criteria, Talent Groups, Talent Maps or Leadership Potential Cohorts? Here is how to access Plum's gated Help Center with tons of articles about the Job Requisitions dashboard, Match Criteria Catalog, Expert Contributors, Talent Management, and managing your employees and HR staff.
How to access Plum Help Center’s gated content
- Navigate to Plum’s Help Center at help.plum.io
- Click Sign in at the top right of the webpage. A popup will appear.
- If you are already registered, sign in using your Plum Help Center credentials. If you are not registered, click on Sign up to create an account; enter your name and professional email address with your company email domain.
- You will then be sent an email prompting you to create a password and verify your account.
- After you've set a password, your account will automatically be granted access to the customer-facing content. Please note that the account created is for the Plum Help Center. These credentials are different from the ones used to login to the Plum platform (secure.plum.io).
- Navigate back to help.plum.io. You should now see that all the content has unfolded.
We have also developed a video on How to Access Plum Help Center's Gated Content (2 min).