Dear candidates, please note that we do not allow candidates to retake the Plum Discovery Survey if less than one year has passed since the initial assessment was taken. All requests from candidates who initially completed the assessment less than one year ago will be automatically rejected.
We must be fair to all candidates and ensure that everyone is afforded the same opportunity.
The Plum Discovery Survey is a universal assessment of cognitive ability and personality. Your results are not job specific until combined with the employer’s match criteria and therefore the assessment does not need to be retaken for every job application.
A Plum Profile is unlikely to change over time. This is because we are assessing core characteristics about a person - their cognitive abilities and personality - which research has shown are relatively stable once in adulthood (Cobb-Clark & Schurer, 2012).
We will only allow a candidate to retake the Plum Discovery Survey if at least one year has passed since the assessment was last taken. To verify if you are eligible to send a request to retake the Plum Discovery Survey, please follow these steps:
1) Login to your Plum account.
2) Navigate to the Profile icon in the top right corner, then click on My Profile.
3) Click on Applied, under Career in the left side menu. You will then be able to see each job that you applied to, and how long ago you did so. Search for the oldest job on your Profile: this will give you the time since you first completed the Plum Discovery Survey.
4) Only if your Plum Profile states that you have initially completed the assessment more than one year ago can you move on to step 5).
5) If you have completed your Plum Discovery Survey more than one year ago, you will be allowed to take the assessment again. All your previous job applications will maintain your previous Plum results, but you will no longer be able to access your old Plum Profile (top three talents, work style and work preferences). Please note that if you recently submitted your old Plum Discovery Survey results for a new job application, you will need to request for that Plum application to be deleted as well, in order for you to be able to resubmit your new Plum Profile to the employer.
To submit a request, fill out the following template and send it to email@example.com using the same email address as the one associated with you Plum account. Kindly remember that all requests from candidates who initially completed the assessment less than one year ago will be automatically rejected.
"Hi Plum Support team!
My name is ______ and my Plum account email address is ______. I have verified that I completed my Plum Discovery Survey ______ months/years ago. I would like to retake the assessment.
I am aware that my previous job applications will still be linked to my old Plum Discovery Survey results. I will no longer have access to my old Plum Profile (top three talents, work style and work preferences). Please allow me to retake the Plum Discovery Survey."
For candidates that have already submitted their old Plum Profile for a new job application, please add the following section to the previous text:
"I have recently submitted my Plum Profile for :
Job title: _________________________
Please delete that Plum application so that I can submit my new Plum Discovery Survey results for that new job application. I understand that I am responsible to inform the employer that I am retaking the Plum Discovery Survey. I may need to request the employer to send me a fresh link to complete the Plum Discovery Survey."