Dear candidates, please note that we do not allow candidates to retake the Plum Discovery Survey if less than one year has passed since the initial assessment was taken. All requests from candidates who initially completed the assessment less than one year ago will be automatically rejected.
We must be fair to all candidates and ensure that everyone is afforded the same opportunity.
The Plum Discovery Survey is a universal assessment of cognitive ability and personality. Your results are not job specific until combined with the employer’s match criteria and therefore the assessment does not need to be retaken for every job application.
A Plum Profile is unlikely to change over time. This is because we are assessing core characteristics about a person - their cognitive abilities and personality - which research has shown are relatively stable once in adulthood (Cobb-Clark & Schurer, 2012).
We will only allow a candidate to retake the Plum Discovery Survey if at least one year has passed since the assessment was last taken. To verify if you are eligible to send a request to retake the Plum Discovery Survey, please follow these steps:
1) Login to your Plum account.
2) Navigate to the Profile icon in the top right corner, then click on My Profile.
3) Click on Applied, under Career in the left side menu. You will then be able to see each job that you applied to, and how long ago you did so. Search for the oldest job on your Profile: this will give you the time since you first completed the Plum Discovery Survey.
4) Only if your Plum Profile states that you have initially completed the assessment more than one year ago can you move on to step 5).
5) If you have completed your Plum Discovery Survey more than one year ago, you will be allowed to take the assessment again. The procedure is that we will delete your current account and allow you to create a new one with the same email address. Any ongoing job application will be affected as the employer will no longer have access to your previous Plum results. You will therefore need to re-submit your new Plum Profile for these recent applications. To submit a request, fill out the following template and send it to email@example.com using the same email address as the one associated with you Plum account. Kindly remember that all requests from candidates who initially completed the assessment less than one year ago will be automatically rejected.
"Hi Plum Support team!
My name is ______ and my Plum account email address is ______. I have verified that I completed my Plum Discovery Survey ______ months/years ago. I would like to retake the assessment. I confirm that I am aware that my Plum account will be deleted, that I will no longer have access to my original Plum Profile, and that all ongoing job applications will be interrupted. Please delete my Plum account."