Teamwork is the ability to work effectively with people and cooperate with others.
Someone who is high in this Talent is able to:
- Build and maintain long-term working relationships
- Exhibit compassion for their peers
- Collaborate and network
- Adapt to others' strengths and weaknesses
Teamwork is composed of the competencies:
- Building Relationships and Networking: Building, maintaining, and fostering positive working relationships with a broad range of people.
- Collaborating with Others to Achieve Goals: Effectively collaborating to achieve goals by maintaining regular communication and adjusting their personal style or work activities.
- Contributing Towards Cohesion and Group Identity: Contributing to a positive team atmosphere by championing team success, supporting group decisions, and maintaining a positive attitude.