Innovation is the ability to generate novel solutions and creative ideas to solve problems.
Someone who is high in this Talent is able to:
- Determine the most efficient ways to implement cutting edge strategies
- View problems from a unique perspective in order to overcome obstacles
- Generate creative ideas and approaches to improve existing products and services
Innovation is composed of the competencies:
- Formulating Plans to Implementation: Determining steps, prioritizing actions, and incorporating contingencies to implement new initiatives.
- Generating New Ideas: Proposing, supporting, and encouraging creative approaches and ideas.
- Identifying Impact of Possible Solutions: Identifying potential outcomes, obstacles, drain on resources, and reactions to implementing new ideas.