Execution is the ability to set goals, monitor progress, and take the initiative to improve your work.
Someone who is high in this Talent is able to:
- Attend to details to ensure accurate and timely completion of projects
- Solve complex problems despite time pressure
- Consistently surpass quality standards
- Develop specific and challenging goals that will push one's limits
Execution is composed of the competencies:
- Focusing on Output: Meeting expectations by being thorough, organized, and detail-oriented, and accepting responsibility for mistakes.
- Monitoring Progress: Monitoring performance and comparing performance to standards to ensure high expectations are met.
- Setting Challenging Goals: Setting goals that are measurable, time-based, challenging, and both short- and long-term focused.
- Taking Initiative: Proactively and assertively contributing, surpassing expectations, and developing oneself.
- Following Instructions and Directions: Reading, listening to, understanding, and following instructions and directives.