Conflict resolution is the ability to bring others together to resolve conflict and reconcile differences.
Someone who is high in this Talent is able to:
- Deal with a variety of perspectives and competing goals
- Find agreeable solutions for all parties involved, through civil discussion
- Separate personal from professional conflict
Conflict Resolution includes the competencies:
- Engaging in Dialogue: Tackling conflict by facilitating discussions, asking questions, and listening without interruption.
- Finding Compromises and Solutions: Reaching mutually agreeable solutions by seeking creative options, negotiating, and building consensus.
- Understanding Multiple Perspectives: Seeking, examining, and accepting other viewpoints.