Communication is the ability to convey ideas effectively and identify messages others are attempting to convey.
Someone who is high in this Talent is able to:
- Explain ideas with clear and concise language
- Receive and deliver feedback constructively
- Listen carefully and ask clarifying questions
- Use and interpret appropriate emotional cues
Communication is composed of the competencies:
- Explaining Key Concepts with Clarity: Communicating concepts in a clear, concise, and easily understood manner.
- Listening and Attending to Others: Asking for input, listening, paraphrasing, and responding effectively when communicating with others.
- Responding to Audience and Showing Empathy: Effectively using emotional and non-verbal cues to express support and encourage sharing.