How do I link my Plum Profile to another Email Address so that Bloomberg can see my application?
In order to link your Plum Profile with the email address used for Bloomberg, you will need to do the following:
1. Click on the application link using the email address used with your Bloomberg HIRE account.
2. Create your Plum account by entering your name and creating a new password.
3. Click “No” when asked if this is the first time you are taking the Plum Discovery Survey.
4. Click “Yes” when asked if you would you like to link your previously completed Survey.
5. Enter the email address you previously used for your Plum account to complete your Survey.
6. Enter in the verification code that is sent to your email address.
7. You will then receive confirmation that your two accounts are successfully linked.