Here below you will find a step by step guide on how to use the Plum platform for Talent Acquisition purposes.
The articles that are hyperlinked below are restricted to Plum customers only. If you are a customer of Plum, read this article to learn how to access the content.
- What are Match Criteria and the Match Criteria Catalog?
- How do I create, edit, lock, archive or delete a Match Criteria?
- Best Practices for creating Match Criteria
- Why and when should I lock a Match Criteria?
- How do I invite or remind an Expert Contributor to take the Match Criteria Survey?
- What is the Match Criteria Survey and how do I take it?
- What if there is misalignment between my Expert Contributors on a Match Criteria?
- How do I share the assessment link with candidates?
- How do I search for a candidate in Recruiting (Job Requisitions dashboard)?
- How can I receive notifications for new candidates?
- How do I share a candidate's Plum Profile?
- How do I make a PDF of or print a candidate's Plum Profile?
- What should I do with “in-progress” candidates?
- How do I edit the pipeline stage for one or many candidates?
- How do I mark or unmark a hire?
- What do the Match Rings mean?
- What are Match Scores and what is a good Match Score?
- Talent Rediscovery: How do I add or move a candidate to a different job?
- Why Plum recommends you do not ask a candidate to share their personal Plum Profile with you (Top Three Talents, Work Style, Work Preferences)?
- What if a candidate has a poor Match Score, but I believe they are a great fit for the role? Or what if Plum recommends a candidate, but I don’t believe that they are right for the role?
Helpful Resources for your Users and Job Candidates
- Troubleshooting for Technical issues
- Plum Candidate Support - FAQ
- Everything you must know before taking the Plum assessment (FAQ)
- Accessibility and Accommodation for candidates with disabilities
- Plum’s Help Center