Here below you will find a step by step guide on how to use the Plum platform for Talent Acquisition purposes.
With the exception of the articles at the bottom under the title "Helpful Resources for your Users and Job Candidates," the articles that are hyperlinked below are restricted to Plum customers only. If you are a customer of Plum, read this article to learn how to access the content.
1. Adding and Managing Users (Recruiting Team, Expert Contributors, Hiring Team Members)
2. Creating and Managing Match Criteria
- What are Match Criteria and the Match Criteria Catalog?
- How do I create, edit, lock, archive or delete a Match Criteria?
- Best Practices for creating Match Criteria
- Why and when should I lock a Match Criteria?
- How do I invite or remind an Expert Contributor to take the Match Criteria Survey?
- What is the Match Criteria Survey and how do I take it?
- What if there is misalignment between my Expert Contributors on a Match Criteria?
3. Creating your Job Requisition
4. Managing candidates and sharing the Plum application link with candidates
- How do I share the assessment link with candidates?
- How do I search for a candidate in Recruiting (Job Requisitions dashboard)?
- How can I receive notifications for new candidates?
- How do I share a candidate's Plum Profile?
- How do I make a PDF of or print a candidate's Plum Profile?
- What should I do with “in-progress” candidates?
- How do I edit the pipeline stage for one or many candidates?
- How do I mark or unmark a hire?
5. Analyzing candidate results
- What do the Match Rings mean?
- What are Match Scores and what is a good Match Score?
- Talent Rediscovery: How do I add or move a candidate to a different job?
- Why Plum recommends you do not ask a candidate to share their personal Plum Profile with you (Top Three Talents, Work Style, Work Preferences).
- What if a candidate has a poor Match Score, but I believe they are a great fit for the role? Or what if Plum recommends a candidate, but I don’t believe that they are right for the role?
Helpful Resources for your Users and Job Candidates
- Troubleshooting for Technical issues
- Plum Candidate Support - FAQ
- Everything you may be curious to know before taking the Plum assessment (FAQ)
- Accessibility and Accommodation for candidates with disabilities
- Plum’s Help Center