Here below you will find a step by step guide on how to use the Plum platform for Talent Management purposes.
The articles that are hyperlinked below are restricted to Plum customers only. If you are a customer of Plum, read this article to learn how to access the content
- What are Match Criteria and the Match Criteria Catalog?
- How do I create, edit, lock, archive or delete a Match Criteria?
- Best Practices for creating Match Criteria
- Why and when should I lock a Match Criteria?
- How do I invite or remind an Expert Contributor to take the Match Criteria Survey?
- What is the Match Criteria Survey and how do I take it?
- What if there is misalignment between my Expert Contributors on a Match Criteria?
Helpful Resources for your Users and Employees
- Troubleshooting for Technical issues
- Everything you must know before taking the Plum assessment (FAQ)
- Accessibility and Accommodation for candidates with disabilities
- Plum’s Help Center