A new dashboard and interface within Talent Management with its own algorithm that uses the same Discovery Survey data to generate a Leadership Potential rating for all employees.
Match Range Filters within Candidates Tab in Recruiting
Filter candidate list by match score range: <40, 40-49, 50-49, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89, 90-94, 95+
Archive/Delete Groups, Talent Maps, and Leadership Potential Cohorts
Within Talent Management, Talent Collections can now be in an active or archived state. Also, like job reqs, Talent Collections can be deleted from the interface.
Within the Info tab of a Group, Talent Map, or Leadership Potential Cohort, users with the Super Admin, Talent Admin, or Talent Specialist roles can choose to archive/unarchive or delete any Talent Collection that they have access to.
Talent Collections that have been archived cannot be edited, although can easily be unarchived as needed.
A filter has been added within each Talent Collection dashboard to filter Groups, Talent Maps, or Cohorts by status: active and/or archived.
Archive/Delete Match Criteria
Match Criteria can now be in an active or archived state. They can also be deleted from the interface.
Within the Info tab of a Match Criteria, users with the Super Admin or Match Criteria Admin roles can choose to archive/unarchive or delete any Match Criteria
Match Criteria that have been archived cannot be edited or added to a job requisition or opportunity, although they can easily be unarchived as needed.
A filter has been added within the Match Criteria dashboard to filter by status: active and/or archived.
Within Talent Management, when adding employees to a Group, Talent Map, or Leadership Potential Cohort, the search drop-down will display a badge showing the Talent Collection type.
Sidebar Navigation and Mobile-Friendly Interface
Sidebar Navigation: The main level navigation has shifted from the top of the screen to the left-hand side of the screen.
Mobile-Optimized Pages: The interface is now fully mobile-friendly and responsive with new interface components such as hamburger menus, stacking buttons, auto-adjust modals, and drop-down menus.
Updated Individual and Public/Manager-view Plum Profile
Individual: The Plum Profile sections are now tabbed headers within the profile itself.
Public/Manager-View: Both the public and manager-view Plum Profiles show all Plum Profile sections in one single scrollable page. (Note: the public Plum Profile will only show sections that have been made “public).
Updated Talent Guide
The Talent Guide sections are now tabbed headers within the guide itself. Within the breakdown, a Talent drop-down has been added, which displays the Talents in rank-order.
New/Updated Roles and Permissions
- A new role called Talent Specialist has been added to Talent Management. Talent Specialists can create Talent Collections (Groups, Talent Maps, and Leadership Potential Cohorts) and can see and do all across Talent Management for those Talent Collections they have been added to.
- The Group Admin and Map Admin permissions have been changed. They are now called Collaborators and are view-only. Collaborators can view everything within a Talent Collection that they are added to.
- Note: Existing group/map admins will inherit the new Collaborator permissions.
- The Assign role modal in the company tab has been to include the new Talent Specialist role and drop-down buttons for the details of each.
- The Collaborator invite email has been updated to reflect the change in terminology and the addition of Cohorts.
- A column has been added to the Collaborators tab in Talent Collections to show the user’s assigned role.
Talent Collection Filters are Sticky
Filters now remain in place across tabs within the same Group, Talent Map, or Leadership Potential Cohort.