How Do I Create a Cohort?
Users with the following roles can create collections (Leadership Potential Cohorts, Groups, and Talent Maps):
- Super Admin
- Talent Admin
- Talent Specialist
To Create a Cohort:
1. Navigate to the Talent Management drop-down menu and click on Leadership Potential.
2. Select Add Cohort. You can then enter the Cohort name and description.
Now that your Cohort is created, you can invite Collaborators to give them access to this Cohort. Collaborators invited to the Cohort are given a view-only permission set unless they have been granted a specific role in the Company tab. Read this article for a detailed list of all roles, permissions, and levels of access.
3. Select your Collaborators: In the Collaborators tab, click on Add Collaborators. You can then search for individuals based on their first name, last name, or email address. Individuals must be preemptively added to the Company tab to show up in the search. Individuals with both "employee" and "non-employee" status can be added as Collaborators. For more information about adding Collaborators, read this article.
Add employees to the Cohort to request and manage completion of the Discovery Survey and to view the Leadership Potential ratings for those employees with a completed Plum Profile.
4. Select employees: In the Employees tab, click on Add Employees. Search for one or more employees by name or email address and select one or more employees from the drop-down. Search for employees within an existing collection by collection name and import that entire collection into the Cohort. Select one or more collections from the drop-down to import all employees within that collection.
- Employees must be preemptively added to the Company tab to show up in the search.
- Only individuals with "employee" status can be added. Individuals with "non-employee" status cannot be added to the Employees tab.
- The import from collections feature is not dynamic. If additional employees are added to or removed from a collection after that collection has been imported, it will not be updated in the Cohort. You must re-add the collection to reflect the changes.
- What is a Leadership Potential Cohort?
- How Do I Add and Remove Employees from the Employees Tab (in a Talent Map or Group)?
- How Can I Request/Remind an Employee or Several Employees to Complete their Plum Discovery Survey?
- What is Leadership Potential?
- How Can I Archive/Delete a Talent Management Collection?