What are Cohorts?
Cohorts are collections of employees within the Leadership Potential module of the Plum Talent Resilience Platform. Users with assigned roles and permissions can view, filter, and export Leadership Potential ratings for all employees that have a completed Plum Profile.
Why Create a Cohort?
Using the results of the Plum Discovery Survey, the Leadership Potential module leverages a scientific algorithm that calculates an overall Leadership Potential rating and a rating for each of the six dimensions.
Create a Cohort when you want to access Plum Leadership Potential data to support your leadership potential identification and calibration process.
- How Do I Create a Leadership Potential Cohort?
- How Do I Add and Remove Employees from the Employees Tab (in a Talent Map or Group)?
- How Can I Request/Remind an Employee or Several Employees to Complete their Plum Discovery Survey?
- What is Leadership Potential?
- How Can I Archive/Delete a Talent Management Collection?