How Do I Create a Group?
Please note that only individuals with the Super Admin, Talent Admin or Talent Specialist role can create Groups. To add an Employee to a Group, they must first be added as a Company Employee under the Company tab of your Plum dashboard. Employees can be Members of several Groups simultaneously.
- Navigate to the Talent drop-down menu and click on Groups.
- Select Add Group. You can then enter the Group title and description.
3. Select your Group Admins: In the Admins tab, click on Invite. You can then search for individuals based on their first name, last name, or email address. Group Admins must have been preemptively added to the Company tab. For more information about adding Admins, read this article.
Read this article for a list of all tasks associated to the Group Admins Permission.
Please note that individuals with the Super Admin or Talent Admin role have access to all Groups and features. Any Groups Admins (added on a per-Group basis) that do not have a Talent Admin or Super Admin role will only have visibility to the Groups that they are an Admin for. Please find the detailed list of roles and permissions here.
- To add Members to your Group, navigate to the Members tab and Click on Add Members.
You will have 3 options to add Members:
- Search for employees that are in the company list.
- Search for previously created Groups of employees.
- Search for Maps that have a list of employees associated with them.
Please note that if a Group is updated after the Group Members have been added to a Group, the Members in the Group will not update. You will have to re-add the modified Group to have the Group reflect the changes. Find out more about adding or removing Members here.
- What is a Talent Group?
- How Do I Add and Remove Members from the Members Tab (in a Talent Map or a Talent Group)?
- How Can I Request/Remind an Employee or Several Employees to Complete their Plum Discovery Survey?
- What are Talent Insights/Talent Columns?