Talent Insights: Understanding your Team Better
Talent Insights, in the Members tab of a Group or a Map, allow you to view, filter down and compare employees based on their top three Talents or on their performance against a selection of Talents. They are a useful way for your managers and leaders to have an overview of the Profiles of their employees. Make talent management decisions based on data that you can now easily view and manipulate to suit your needs.
- Have a high-level view of the top three talents of several employees simultaneously. Hover over the talent symbols to know which talents the symbols represent.
- Have visibility on what drives and drains your employees with the Talent Columns. Sort your employees by who is more drained or driven by certain talents.
- Access your employee’s Plum Profile and Plum Talent Guide directly from the Members tab, by clicking on the employee name.
How Can I Use the Talent Insight Feature to Compare Employees?
- In the Members tab of a Group or a Map, click on Add Talent Columns.
- Select up to three Talents that you wish to match your Group Members against. Click on Add Columns.
3. From there, you can sort by selected Talent and have a telling overview of what drives and drains your employees.