Plum Talent Maps: Easily and intelligently Map many Employees and Opportunities together
What are Talent Maps?
Talent Maps are a smart and agile matching tool that enable you to perform complex talent management decisions supported by reliable data. Talent Maps have two main components: Employees and Opportunities. They allow you to easily, quickly, and intelligently Map many employees and opportunities together for employee deployment or redeployment initiatives.
Talent Maps support several use cases such as strategic internal mobility, reorg/redeployment, and workforce planning. You can also use Talent Maps to match employees with mentoring opportunities and stretch assignments, or to build a project team based on required talents. You now have vocabulary, data, and an intuitive interface to seamlessly collaborate on centralized pipeline decisions. For any given use case, you can find the best employee for each Opportunity, and the best Opportunity for each employee.
- Match an employee to several Opportunities simultaneously and compare their fit in a single view.
- Compare the fit of several employees to one given Opportunity.
- No more Post-It Notes! Filter your Map results to generate a variety of custom views to suit your needs. Sort and filter your employees by Status, Match Range, Opportunity, or Employee Interest with the intuitive pipeline management functionality.
- Using the Bulk Actions button, bulk move employees into a pipeline Status.
- Make decisions based on recommended matches that are psychometrically based, unbiased, and predictive.
For more information about Talent Maps, you can read the following articles: