For jobs that were created in error and need to be removed, this action can be completed via the job info tab within that job.
- Removed jobs will not be viewable or editable
- Removed jobs cannot be reopened
- Removed jobs will not be included in reporting or analytics
- Applicants within a removed job will still be available via Talent Rediscovery only
How to Remove a Job
- From the Job Dashboard, click on the job that needs to be removed.
- Click on the Job Info tab.
- Close the job by clicking the Close Job button. Note: only closed jobs can be removed.
- Click the Remove Job button.
Questions about this? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org