"Job Title" search functionality has been added to the Job Dashboard and the Job List.
On the Job Dashboard, users will be able to search through all open jobs or all closed jobs that they have permissions to view by entering the first few characters of the job title.
- On the Job List page, users will be able to search through all open jobs or all closed jobs that they have permissions to view by entering the first few characters of the job title.
- To learn more about the job name search, click here.
Button to re-send the team member invitation.
- For invited team members that are not required to complete a Match Criteria Survey, the "Re-send Invite" button will allow a new email invitation to be sent to users who have not yet accepted the invite.
- This feature is available in the Team Tab on the platform.
- Admin and regular permission level users will have the ability to re-send team member invites.
- To learn more about re-sending team invites, click <here>
The ability for a job to be removed.
- Admin permission level users will now have the ability to remove a job.
- Jobs can only be removed if they are in "closed" status.
- To learn more about removing a job, click <here>
A progress bar is now visible for in-progress applicants when a Match Criteria has not yet been created.
The Applicant Profile page now includes a button to expand all the competencies at once within a particular talent.
When a job has zero applicants, the Applicants Tab will display the shareable job-specific link.
When text is copied/pasted into the job description editor, the cursor will no longer jump to the top of the page when edits are being made.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.