Not at all. The bubbles are relative only to your own natural inclinations towards certain behaviors. It is not possible to be perfect at everything, which is why you will see some behaviors with more bubbles and some behaviors with less. Having fewer bubbles means that you may have to work harder or be more deliberate with that particular behaviour in order to achieve greatness, yet greatness is still possible.
Articles in this section
- How can I print my Plum Talent Guide?
- What is the Plum Talent Guide?
- How can I view my Plum Talent Grow Guide?
- How can I share my Plum Talent Guide?
- In the Plum Talent Grow Guide, what is the order of the talents on the left-hand side?
- What do the bubbles next to the behaviours mean in the Plum Talent Grow Guide?
- If I re-do my Plum Discovery Survey, will my Plum Talent Grow Guide results change?
- If I work on improving my talents, will my Plum Talent Grow Guide results change?
- If I have only a few bubbles for a behaviour in the Plum Talent Grow Guide, does that mean I am bad at it?