The Discovery Survey, the results of which feed into the Talent Guide, is designed to capture your natural, ingrained tendencies. Those tendencies tend to be stable over time. Even if you try to develop in a particular talent, that talent may still be difficult for you on days when you are stressed or tired (i.e., when you revert to your natural tendencies). That said, deliberate, consistent work on a talent may ingrain a change such that it becomes natural for you to act in that way.
Articles in this section
- How can I print my Plum Talent Guide?
- What is the Plum Talent Guide?
- How can I view my Plum Talent Guide?
- How can I share my Plum Talent Guide?
- In the Plum Talent Guide, what is the order of the talents on the left-hand side?
- What do the bubbles next to the behaviours mean in the Plum Talent Guide?
- If I re-do my Plum Discovery Survey, will my Plum Talent Guide results change?
- If I work on improving my talents, will my Plum Talent Guide results change?
- If I have only a few bubbles for a behaviour in the Plum Talent Guide, does that mean I am bad at it?