It is possible that your results may change a little bit. But, the Discovery Survey is designed to capture your natural, ingrained tendencies. Those tendencies tend to be stable over time. For example, each person tends to have a general tendency to be talkative or quiet (or somewhere in the middle), and this tendency tends to stay consistent across one’s life.
Articles in this section
- How can I print my Plum Talent Guide?
- What is the Plum Talent Guide?
- How can I view my Plum Talent Guide?
- How can I share my Plum Talent Guide?
- In the Plum Talent Guide, what is the order of the talents on the left-hand side?
- What do the bubbles next to the behaviours mean in the Plum Talent Guide?
- If I re-do my Plum Discovery Survey, will my Plum Talent Guide results change?
- If I work on improving my talents, will my Plum Talent Guide results change?
- If I have only a few bubbles for a behaviour in the Plum Talent Guide, does that mean I am bad at it?