The bubbles indicate how likely you are to engage in that behaviour based on your natural tendencies. The more bubbles, the greater the likelihood that that behaviour will come naturally to you. Fewer bubbles mean you may have to work harder at that particular behaviour.
Articles in this section
- How can I print my Plum Talent Guide?
- What is the Plum Talent Guide?
- How can I view my Plum Talent Guide?
- How can I share my Plum Talent Guide?
- In the Plum Talent Guide, what is the order of the talents on the left-hand side?
- What do the bubbles next to the behaviours mean in the Plum Talent Guide?
- If I re-do my Plum Discovery Survey, will my Plum Talent Guide results change?
- If I work on improving my talents, will my Plum Talent Guide results change?
- If I have only a few bubbles for a behaviour in the Plum Talent Guide, does that mean I am bad at it?