The talents are rank-ordered by how likely you are to excel in each, starting with your best talent. The talent at the top is the one you have the most natural talent for. Even on days when you are tired or stressed out, it will come so naturally to you that you will be great at it. The talents at the bottom are ones that on those challenging days, you may need to work harder at, but they are still a talent that you possess.
Articles in this section
- How can I print my Plum Talent Guide?
- What is the Plum Talent Guide?
- How can I view my Plum Talent Grow Guide?
- How can I share my Plum Talent Guide?
- In the Plum Talent Grow Guide, what is the order of the talents on the left-hand side?
- What do the bubbles next to the behaviours mean in the Plum Talent Grow Guide?
- If I re-do my Plum Discovery Survey, will my Plum Talent Grow Guide results change?
- If I work on improving my talents, will my Plum Talent Grow Guide results change?
- If I have only a few bubbles for a behaviour in the Plum Talent Grow Guide, does that mean I am bad at it?