- Hiring team members can now receive email notifications when new applicants apply to a Job Request. Users can set the threshold at which they receive notifications (e.g., only 90+ Match Score applicants, all applicants, no notifications).
- Ability to add the “Location” of the job in a Job Request. Location is visible on the apply page for applicants and the Job Info page.
- Ability to share an anonymized and unauthenticated version of your Talent Grow professional development guide.
- Ability to edit/update personal information within your Plum profile (name and password).
- Examples within the Discovery Survey now have a play button to mitigate instances of applicant confusion.