New Applicant Notifications
Receiving notifications for new applicants couldn’t be easier in Plum. If you are on a hiring team with the ability to see applicants (Admin or Regular user in Plum parlance), you can set up notifications for when candidates apply to your jobs by logging into Plum at https://secure.plum.io/login and then following the below instructions:
Note: the Match Criteria must be completed to receive email notifications.
- Click on the job title of the job for which you want to receive notifications.
- Click on the Team tab
- Find yourself (it should say “You”)
- Click on the drop-down in the same row as your name under the notifications column.
- Set your notification threshold:
- 90+ Match (only applicants that match at 90 or above)
- 80+ Match (only applicants that match at 80 or above)
- 70+ Match (only applicants that match at 70 or above)
- Every Applicant (all applicants that have completed the Plum Discovery survey)*
When you receive a notification email, there will be a link directly to the applicant's profile.
Keep in mind...
The default notification setting when inviting new team members is set to Never. However, job admins can set this when inviting new members and, of course, the team members themselves can set their own preference.
*Plum considers an applicant as fully applied when they complete (or have completed in the past) the Plum Discovery Survey. Applying to a job without completing the Discovery Survey will place the applicant in the In Progress pipeline stage.
Limited users cannot have notifications set as they do not have access to applicants.