Receiving email notifications for new applicants couldn’t be easier in Plum. If you are on a hiring team with the ability to see candidates, you can set up notifications for when candidates apply to your jobs.
- The Match Criteria must have been added to the job and be completed to receive email notifications.
- The default notification setting when inviting new team members is set to Never.
- Individuals with the Super Admin, Recruiting Admin or Recruiting Specialist role, can edit the notification settings for other job team members.
- Team Members who do not have a user role cannot have notifications set as they do not have access to applicants.
- Notifications apply for new candidates that completed their application* or that were prospected in the job using Talent Rediscovery.
- In Recruiting, access the job request for which you want to receive notifications.
- Click on the Hiring Team tab.
- Find the member for which you wish to set notifications for.
- Select the drop-down menu in the same row as the member's name under the Notifications column.
5. Set the notification threshold. For example, if you select a threshold of 90+ Match, email notifications will only be sent for candidates that have a Match Score of 90 and above.
- 90+ Match (only candidates that match at 90 or above)
- 80+ Match (only candidates that match at 80 or above)
- 70+ Match (only candidates that match at 70 or above)
- Every Candidate (all candidates that have completed the Plum Discovery survey)*
When you receive a notification email, there will be a link directly to the applicant's profile.
*Plum considers a candidate as fully applied when they complete (or have completed in the past) the Plum Discovery Survey. Applying to a job without completing the Discovery Survey will place the applicant in the In Progress pipeline stage.