The Plum Discovery Survey does not assess sub-clinical traits such as anxiety or depression. Rather, the Plum Discovery Survey is a psychometric test that assesses personality traits that are independent of sub-clinical traits. A diagnosis of a psychological nature will not create a barrier to successfully complete the Survey. We recommend that the Discovery Survey is completed when you are feeling well, are well rested, and away from distractions. If you are feeling anxious, take a break, and come back to it when you are ready.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Check if My Application was Successfully Submitted?
- What languages is the Plum Platform available in?
- How do I change my selected answers in the Plum Discovery Survey?
- Does the Plum Discovery Survey need sound?
- How can I avoid technical issues?
- How can I reset my password?
- If I re-do my Plum Discovery Survey, will my Plum Profile results change?
- How can I do my best on the Plum Discovery Survey?
- Is the Plum Discovery Survey timed?
- Do I need to complete the Plum Discovery Survey all at once?