The Plum Discovery Survey does not assess sub-clinical traits such as anxiety or depression. Rather, the Plum Discovery Survey is a psychometric test that assesses personality traits that are independent of sub-clinical traits. A diagnosis of a psychological nature will not create a barrier to successfully complete the Survey. We recommend that the Discovery Survey is completed when you are feeling well, are well rested, and away from distractions. If you are feeling anxious, take a break, and come back to it when you are ready.
Articles in this section
- How can I reset my password?
- I have anxiety. Do I need an accommodation?
- I have a visual impairment and cannot complete the Problem-Solving section.
- I’m colour-blind. Do I need an accommodation?
- Why can’t I re-do the Plum Discovery Survey immediately after completing it?
- Is the Plum Discovery Survey timed?
- How long does the Plum Discovery Survey take to complete?
- How can I avoid technical issues?
- How will my Plum Discovery Survey results be submitted to my other job applications?
- Do I need to complete the Plum Discovery Survey more than once?