Our research has looked at potential differences between different genders, regions (AMER, EMEA, ASPAC) and ethnic groups. We have not found differences that would indicate that one group may be at a disadvantage as compared to another group.
Articles in this section
- Do the results of the Plum Discovery Survey vary across different populations?
- How valid are the results the Plum Discovery Survey?
- What do the problem-solving questions measure in section 1 of the Plum Discovery Survey?
- Is Plum based on science?
- Is Plum a normative assessment?
- Can people cheat Plum?
- How does Plum prevent applicants from providing favorable or unfavorable reports?
- How much do Plum scores change over time?
- Can a 'not-so-bright' person do really well (by fluke)? Can a bright person do poorly?