Our research has looked at potential differences between different genders, regions (AMER, EMEA, ASPAC) and ethnic groups. We have not found differences that would indicate that one group may be at a disadvantage as compared to another group.
Articles in this section
- What are compensatory strategies?
- What does the Discovery Survey measure?
- Do the results of the Plum Discovery Survey vary across different populations?
- Are the results of the Plum Discovery Survey valid and based on science?
- Can people cheat Plum?
- Why Talents and not traits?
- What do the problem-solving questions measure in section 1 of the Plum Discovery Survey?
- Is it possible to get high scores in all Talents?
- Are the Plum results standardized?
- Plum and Artificial Intelligence FAQ