Research shows that the results do not change much over time. Personality is shaped by early life experiences and tend to stay stable over time. Honest answers will provide the most valuable results. Ensuring enough time has passed will enable growth and development changes to be visible, which can help towards professional development.
Articles in this section
- How can I reset my password?
- I have anxiety. Do I need an accommodation?
- I have a visual impairment and cannot complete the Problem-Solving section.
- I’m colour-blind. Do I need an accommodation?
- Why can’t I re-do the Plum Discovery Survey immediately after completing it?
- Is the Plum Discovery Survey timed?
- How long does the Plum Discovery Survey take to complete?
- How can I avoid technical issues?
- How will my Plum Discovery Survey results be submitted to my other job applications?
- Do I need to complete the Plum Discovery Survey more than once?