**Please note: this accommodation request process is for University of Waterloo students only. If you are not a University of Waterloo student, click here.
The aim of accommodation is to remove barriers and ensure equality. Accommodations will be provided on an individualized basis.
All accommodation requests will be taken seriously. No person will be penalized for making an accommodation request.
All accommodation requests for the Plum Discovery Survey should be made in writing to Laura Reitzel, Manager of Project Operations at Plum (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The accommodation request should indicate:
- The reason accommodation is required, including enough information to confirm the existence of a need for accommodation.
- Full contact information, including both your University of Waterloo email address and a phone number that you can be reached at.
- Your UWaterloo student number.
A Plum representative will contact you within 2 business days to discuss confirmation of your accommodation request.
Plum assumes no responsibility for a client’s career and/or academic direction or success. Clients remain responsible for making their own career, education and employment decisions and verifying information that may impact those decisions.
While Plum will maintain the confidentiality of information related to your accommodation request, we may be legally required to use and/or disclose personal information without consent in the following situations:
- When there is an imminent danger to an identifiable third party;
- When there are reasonable grounds to suspect that a child under the age of 16 years is or may be in need of protection; or
- When a disclosure is ordered by a court or otherwise required by law.
For any accommodation requests outside of the Plum Discovery Survey, please contact your Co-operative Education Advisor. Contact your advisor by sending a message from your dashboard. Your advisor's phone number is also on the dashboard. Always include your name and student ID number when contacting Co-operative Education staff.