The Plum Profile was designed to be shared in-platform, rather than in a printed or PDF version.
If you wish to print a candidate's Profile or to save it to PDF, please note that you will only be able to print an overview of the five Talents and related Competencies of your Match Criteria:
See this article for more details on how to print or create a PDF of a candidate Profile.
There are three ways you can grant access to a candidate's Profile detailed in-platform view to your colleague(s), depending on the level of access you desire for them:
1. Grant an individual with the Recruiter platform role, to have access to all job reqs and all candidate Profiles of your Recruiting dashboard.
2. Grant a colleague with the Job Regular permission, to provide them in-platform access to all of the candidates Profiles in one specific job req.
3. Grant a colleague with the Job Limited permission, to provide them in-platform access to a single candidate's Profile.
When added as a Recruiter, a Job Regular or a Job Limited, the hiring managers/team members will receive an email inviting them to create their login details for Plum.
Option 1: Recruiter Role
Please note that only Super Admins or User Admins can grant this role, through the Company Tab.
A Recruiter has access to the Recruiting feature and can view, create, update, and remove job reqs and job team members.
1. If you wish for an individual to view all jobs in platform and have visibility on all candidates, access the Company tab.
2. Search for the individual's name or email address in the search bar.
3. In the Role column, select the plus sign on the individual's row.
4. Select Recruiter and then Update Role.
Option 2: Job Regular Permission
A Job Regular member can see everything and edit the job but cannot remove team members or close/re-open the job.
If a hiring manager should have visibility on all the applicants of one job only, you can grant them the Regular permission level to the job in question.
To grant this job permission:
1. Access the job in Plum.
2. In the Team tab, click Invite.
3. Enter their details, and select Permissions - Regular. Uncheck the Match Criteria Required box.
Option 3: Job Limited Permission
A Job Limited member can view individual candidates shared directly by an Admin or Regular user. They cannot move candidates through the pipeline stages, as they cannot see all candidates to the job. They cannot edit the job or see other team member’s Match Criteria responses.
If a hiring manager should have access to only one candidate profile, here is how to grant them the Job Limited permission:
1. Add the hiring manager as a Limited team member on the job. The steps are the same as adding a Regular(previously described), however in the Permissions drop-down menu in the Invite Team Members window, you will select Limited.
2. Share the candidate page URL with your hiring manager or colleague. In your candidate Profile view, copy the address that appears in the address bar.
3. When the Limited team member logs into Plum, they can paste the candidate page URL in their address bar, which will then give them access to the candidate Profile in Plum. Please note that they must first have accepted the email invitation to the job in question by clicking on the embedded link.
For more information, read the following articles:
- How do I make a PDF of or print a candidate's Plum Profile?
- What is the difference between Roles and Permissions?
- What is the Company Tab?