This depends on how quickly the role and organization is changing. Changes in number of employees, new locations, new markets, investment, revenue, and products often means that the match criteria (i.e., profile) for a role need to be revisited. Plum suggests taking the match criteria survey again if the profile for a role may have changed.
Articles in this section
- What are Match Criteria and the Match Criteria Catalog?
- How do I create or edit a Match Criteria?
- What is the Match Criteria Survey and how do I take it?
- Best Practices for completing the Match Criteria Survey
- How do I add, edit, update or remove a Match Criteria to/from an Opportunity?
- How do I add, edit, update or remove a Match Criteria to/from a Job Request?
- What are Match Scores and what is a good Match Score?
- How long will match criteria be relevant for in a role?
- Benchmarked Match Criteria