This depends on how quickly the role and organization is changing. Changes in number of employees, new locations, new markets, investment, revenue, and products often means that the match criteria (i.e., profile) for a role need to be revisited. Plum suggests taking the match criteria survey again if the profile for a role may have changed.
Articles in this section
- Benchmarked Match Criteria
- What are match criteria?
- What is the match criteria survey?
- Why do I have to take the match criteria survey?
- How do I take the match criteria survey?
- Match Criteria Best Practices
- Who are expert contributors?
- How do I invite someone to take the match criteria survey?
- How long will match criteria be relevant for in a role?
- Where do I find the match criteria for a job?