Experiential Disposition is the extent that someone seeks out new and different experiences, adapts to changes in the workplace, and is tolerant of differences between people. It is the degree to which someone is flexible, unconventional and reflective.
In terms of workplace behavior, Experiential Disposition is the disposition/likelihood for:
- Adapting to a wide range of personalities, ideas and environments.
- Maintaining openness to others' views when they differ radically from their own.
- Tolerating temporary work inconveniences and impositions without complaint.
- Initiating change to enhance productivity or performance.
- Integrating change smoothly into existing plans and procedures.