Orderliness is the extent that someone acts with deliberation, is focused on quality, and prefers to be organized and have a plan. It is the degree to which someone is thorough, methodical, and organized.
In terms of workplace behavior, Orderliness is the disposition/likelihood for:
- Adhering to rules or policies.
- Demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
- Attending to the most detailed aspects of projects to be sure they are completed correctly.