Enthusiasm is the extent that someone is interested in meeting new people, initiates conversations, and is comfortable in social interactions. It is the degree to which someone is talkative, outgoing, and sociable.
In terms of workplace behavior, Enthusiasm is the disposition/likelihood for:
- Attracting new clients or customers through friendly interactions.
- Contributing to building a positive team spirit.
- Displaying a positive outlook and pleasant manner every day.
- Collaborating with others to achieve goals as a group.
- Speaking clearly and persuasively to large groups.