Plum uses forced choice and other limited response options to ensure that individuals who are being screened for a given position cannot produce overly positive responses.
Articles in this section
- Do the results of the Plum Discovery Survey vary across different populations?
- How valid are the results the Plum Discovery Survey?
- What do the problem-solving questions measure in section 1 of the Plum Discovery Survey?
- Is Plum based on science?
- Is Plum a normative assessment?
- Can people cheat Plum?
- How does Plum prevent applicants from providing favorable or unfavorable reports?
- How much do Plum scores change over time?
- Can a 'not-so-bright' person do really well (by fluke)? Can a bright person do poorly?