Plum launched the Match Criteria Catalog in May of 2021. Important changes occurred with the previous Plum Recruiting workflow. After reading this article, we invite you to contact the internal Plum administrator at your organization to understand how the new Plum features impact your workflow.
This article is intended to Plum Recruiting Users and will cover the following topics:
Summary of the changes affecting Job Requisitions and Match Criteria
Distinction between Expert Contributors and Hiring Team Members
How can I access the Match Criteria Survey as an Expert Contributor?
- Match Criteria now live in a separate entity from Recruiting, called the Match Criteria Catalog.
- The Match Criteria contributions are no longer managed in the Hiring Team tab of a Job Requisition.
- Only a summary of your Match Criteria is accessible from the Match Criteria tab of your Job Requisition. To view the detail of your Expert Contributions to that Match Criteria, you must navigate to the Match Criteria Catalog. Clicking on the blue arrow next to your Match Criteria title in the Job Req will take you directly to that specific Match Criteria in your Catalog.
- A single Match Criteria can now be used for several Job Requisitions, hence the new distinction between Job Team Members and Expert Contributors.
- The Hiring Team tab in a Job Req now strictly lists the individuals that partake in the recruitment effort for that job.
- The Expert Contributors and their contributions are now managed in the Expert Contributors tab of a Match Criteria.
|Job Requisition --> Hiring Team Members--> Managing candidates and applications|
|Match Criteria --> Expert Contributors --> Completing the Match Criteria Survey for a Job Profile|
The Job Req's Hiring Team
The hiring team is composed of individuals who manage or make decisions in the recruitment effort.
The Hiring Team tab of a Job Requisition is where you can now manage the individuals that partake in the recruitment effort for that job. The tab will display their name and their Plum user role if they have one. If they are Members to the hiring team but they do not have any user role, they will simply be listed as a Member. The sets of roles or permissions listed in the screen is not related to Match Criteria contribution. They are related to the level of visibility and access to job requisitions in your Recruiting Dashboard. For more information on the user roles, read this article.
The Expert Contributors of a Match Criteria
Expert Contributors are individuals who contribute to determining the job profile for the Match Criteria, which can be used for several similar job requisitions.
The Hiring Team is now a separate concept to your Match Criteria Expert Contributors team. Individuals that contribute to the Match Criteria may or may not be involved in the recruitment effort, and this is why these teams are now separate.
There are two ways as an Expert Contributor that you can now access the Match Criteria Survey:
1) You can click on the Match Criteria Survey invitation link received via email to access the Survey directly.
2) You can also access your Match Criteria Survey from within the Match Criteria, in the Catalog:
i. Log into Plum
ii. Click on the Match Criteria tab on the top bar.
iii. Find the Match Criteria you are meant to contribute to, in the Catalog.
iv. Navigate to the Expert Contributors tab of the Match Criteria.
v. Find your name in the list of Experts and click on Start next to your email address.