Match Criteria Catalog
Now available is a distinct module for the creation and management of Match Criteria. This searchable database can be leveraged to import a specific Match Criteria as part of creating an opportunity within a Talent Map or a job within Recruiting.
- Filtering can help easily identify specific Match Criteria to perform the actions you need to.
- Within a Match Criteria you can view a summary of the details.
- Locking is available to prevent changes once a Match Criteria is in a stable state.
- You can manage expert contributors by inviting and reminding them to take the Match Criteria Survey, toggling on/off their responses, and viewing their results.
Candidate Metrics and Match Criteria Status on Job Cards
The job cards within Plum Recruiting now have an updated look and feel with new metrics, including the number of new and total candidates, as well as Match Criteria Status. Please note that the information displayed on the card is role specific (I.e., users that do not have access to view candidates, will not see candidate metrics on the card). Job requisitions can easily be filtered by new candidates and/or Match Criteria status.
Candidate Icons and Filters within Job Requisitions
When a candidate applies to a job requisition or is added via the talent rediscovery feature, icons will be displayed depending on their status and/or candidate type.
- Internal candidate icon – displayed if a candidate is in the company list or applied with an email address that matches the email domain registered with Plum.
- New candidate icon – displayed if the candidate was applied or was added via talent rediscovery within the past 72 hours.
- Prospected candidate icon – displayed if the candidate was added via talent rediscovery.
The candidate list can now be filtered by the following candidate types:
- Internal or external candidates.
- Only candidates added via talent rediscovery (prospects).
Recruiting Match Criteria Tab Redesign
The Match Criteria tab in Recruiting has been redesigned such that it allows for adding, replacing, and updating Match Criteria that are pulled from the Match Criteria Catalog.
- Match Criteria are no longer created and managed in a job. They must be added to the job, referencing the Match Criteria Catalog.
- Once Match Criteria are added you can view the summary details, and link to further details in the Catalog if desired.
- There are also options to replace and update Match Criteria if you would like to change the Match Criteria selected, or accept updates that happened in the Catalog, respectively.
Recruiting Hiring Team Tab Redesign
The Hiring Team tab in Recruiting has been redesigned.
- Expert contributors are no longer managed on the Hiring Team tab.
- Team members are listed with their system-wide Recruiting role, if applicable.
- Hiring team members are now added by searching the company list.
Roles and Permissions Update
There are several key changes with respect to roles and permissions:
- The Recruiting role has been changed in name to Recruiting Admin. They have the same capability in Recruiting as before but can also view the Match Criteria Catalog, although, they don’t have editing privileges.
- Two additional Recruiting roles have been added: Recruiting Specialist and Recruiting Coordinator. Recruiting Specialists have viewing and editing capability on jobs where they have been added as a team member. Recruiting Coordinators can do limited actions only on jobs where they have been added as a team member.
- Job-based permissions have been removed in lieu of updated Recruiting role-based permissions that apply across all jobs. Users who had the “Job Admin”, “Job Regular”, or “Job Limited” permissions on a job but no other Recruiting roles will be converted to a “Job Team Member”. A “Job Team Member” is similar to what is currently known as “Job Limited". They can see specific candidates for a job via a direct link and have view-only privileges for the job Match Criteria, job team members, and job info.
- A user can be added to a job as a “Job Team Member” if you wish to give them limited access to a job, but not a Recruiting role.
- The Match Criteria Admin role has been created. A user with this role can see and do all in the Match Criteria Catalog.
See the Roles and Permissions Knowledge Base article for further details here.
Default Sort Order in Candidates List
By default, when a user lands on the candidates tab of a job requisition in Recruiting, the candidates list is automatically sorted with the newest candidates with match scores at the top.