When you make a placement decision using Plum Recruiting, you must mark the selected candidate as a "hire" in Plum. This article will cover the following topics:
- Marking a Hire
- Unmarking a Hire
- Viewing your Hires for a job
Please note that no notification is sent to candidates or job team members when a candidate is marked or un-marked as hired, or when a job is closed.
Marking a Hire in Plum:
1. Login to Plum and navigate to Job Requisitions, under Recruiting.
2. Clear your search filters.
3. Access the job req that the candidate was hired for. Read how to do so in this article.
4. Ensure that the job where you want to mark the hire is open. If the job was closed, click on Reopen Job, below the job description on the Job Info tab.
5. In the Candidates tab of your job req, locate the candidate by searching by their name or email address.
6. Click on the stage drop-down menu and select Hired.
You can modify the application stage in the candidate list view or in the individual profile view, to your preference.
7. A popup box appears. Select the candidate’s direct supervisor from the drop-down list. Only individuals that were team members on the job will be listed. If the direct supervisor is not on the list, select Other, and add them by entering their email address. Click Hire!
8. If the recruitment effort is complete for that job, close the job. To close a job req, access the Job Info tab and click on Close Job, under the job description.
Oups! Un-marking a Hire in Plum:
You have a marked the wrong hire? No Problem, you can rectify that. In the Stage column next to the hired candidate name, simply select a different pipeline stage from the drop-down menu. You will be prompted to this textbox:
Enter UNHIRE and click enter. The candidate will then move back to the stage selected.
Viewing your marked hires for a Job Req
To view the hires that were marked for a job, simply filter the Candidates tab list by Stage – Hired.
This will filter your view to only the candidates that were marked as hired.