Plum Recruiting Module – New Look and Features
Plum Recruiting has been revamped with a new look and feel that delivers several new features and enhancements including:
- Global candidate search: search by candidate name and email address to easily locate any candidate that has ever applied to your company through Plum.
- Improved speed and performance: delivered and supported with the addition of a paginated jobs dashboard and candidate table to effectively process thousands of jobs and candidates seamlessly.
- Job and candidate filters: easily segment large job and candidate lists with a variety of different filter options including new candidates, date range, and pipeline stage.
- Easier pipeline management: manage candidate dispositioning right from within the candidate list view.
Click here to learn more.
New Language Added – Polish
Polish has been added to the list of available languages in the Plum Resilience Platform for a total of 12 available languages.
- Example Jobs are excluded from Analytics filters.
- Search strings are deleted automatically once a selection is made in Analytics filters.
- It is no longer possible for candidates to update their resume and cover letter documents for jobs that have been closed and are no longer accepting applications.
- Language specification has been added to the public API to enable application invites to be sent in a language other than English.